Friday, October 23, 2009

How my perfect world is…

Living for the past 18 years, only recently I've learnt about the other meaning of drugs. Drugs to me were always known as the medicine found in pharmacy and hospital. By means, drugs meant prescribed medicine which is used for the good and not otherwise. Yes, I am aware of other drugs which are harmful too but they were only extra information that I learnt back in high school. Basically, I'm brought up to believe that only bad juveniles would be related to being a drug addict and so on. Today, I'd think twice.

Now, drugs no longer carry the same meaning. I know it could happen anywhere anytime to anyone and even around my circle of friends. It does not happen only to bad traits people, it just need a chance. A chance to try when you let your guard down not knowing your everyday life might be just about snorting, eating and smoking meth after that very one try.

I thought my life is perfect but no, it is just me moulding the imperfect world to be perfect always. I heard some guys who seemingly deeply in love with his other half could be out with hookers when their partners are away. How could you ever imagine the face of someone you love tenderly would do such a thing?! I cannot imagine me loving someone who could do this behind my back. Moreover, to be still thinking that he is your perfect lover who in reality, goes to prostitutes. It takes away my trust in guys for I do not want a pretender or a liar as my lover.

Behind everyone's happy life, there are always these dark unrevealed secrets untold. One might be a successful someone, but the fact is, everyone wears a mask to hide their very evil dark side. For me, I am still very ignorant to the extent of being in denial to believe and accept. I need a hope, a sign, anything to let me carry on with this dream of my perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment