Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8/12/2009

i need you....

tis few day...
u keep calling me.....
i knoe our relationship hv a lot different compared from b4....
i really enjoy when talking with you....
you make me laugh...
accompany me tide over every
tantalization moment....
honey...i love you....

but....
whenever i face to the problems....
i really hope that you will always around me....
i hate solve the problems alone....

=(
i know....
all this is impossible....
in the end....i still need to solve it by myself....
arh....................

yesterday....
i knoe.....
you are chating with her.....
i din ask....
i din question you anything.....
i choose to be a deaf-mute person.....
=)
可能当一个聋子。。。。
什么都听不到。。。
什么都不知道。。。
应该比较好。。。。=)

today...
when i knoe my marks....
i feel heavy-laden....
i knoe compared with you....
i sill have a long distance.....
and everytime i said tat i wanna win you...
haha...
i think...
im making a fool to you....
it is impossible......
haiz......

i really hope i can cry out loudly....
i wanna cry out everything.....
=(
at this moment....
it is the best for me.....
if you beside me.....
haiz.....
有你在那该有多好。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment