Monday, November 30, 2009

DAMN。。。=)

30/11/2009

not a special day
....
no special mood...
no special story...
jz simply open a new post posting DAMN things...

kaka....^^

today need to prepare the skrip of my drama presentation....
arhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn TIRED......
after back from meeting....
i start do my researh...and my writing....
WA KAO....
dunno wat am i doing....and writing....

when i almost finish....
i find YOU....
hope that i can grumble with you....
in consequence you tell me that...
you gonna go to CLS meeting later....
and im o so not going to disturb u anymore....
=) may be forced myself be BUSY doing something....
is the best way.....

dunno why...
this time i really feel nothing ler....
seriously.....
i din felt unhappy...
and moody....
is it i ody custom ler....???
or............perhaps............
i ody without any perception ler.....???
anyway....
if you felt happy....
it is the most important for me...=)

arh....
coming december lor....
wish everythings will be all goes weight...........
xixi=)

No comments:

Post a Comment