Friday, August 14, 2009

endzzzzZZ....

endzZZ of OURsZZ...

i can see tat our friendship is going down the drain....i can see v hv nothing much left to talk.... nothing left to reminisce n mend anymore.....my shades is gone n i nearly lost my precious life.....
i felt tat like i was the only 1trying to catch up when you had left long time ago ody....tis felling is really HURT me....
whenever u mention HER with me ....although it is not a big deal....but i really felt sorry to HER....i scare hurt her...i scare she cry...i scare...i scare.....

anyhow~thanks for being there v me.....u bring a lot of fun to ME....all tis ---it will be my GOOD memories 4ev
er....right now~ i guess we both had comprehend the word of being true to one another and the meaning of loving someone....

tis time i really need bow out myself between u n Her......................
i LOVE u.............



我的难过是如此低调,因为不想打扰,我在寂寞的墙角,努力地对自己好,你用微笑回报,朋友或情人不重要。。。。
我的悲伤是如此低调,傻子才会哭闹,就算你发现也好,我想你一定会选择,假装不知道,只怕我自己的掩饰不够好。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment