Thursday, May 20, 2010

FIRM!!!!

why human have to stand firm on what they belief in?

i always look weak to others and that is why people around me always take advantage of me, i don't sound does not mean i am weak i just did not want the situation to get worst. I always end up sadly because people whom are close to me or people that i look up to always take advantage of me. To the people i look up to, yes you have the talent on what u do you have what it is to take for that job u r doing, you are smart and intelligent that is what attracted me and that is why i looked up to you. However, you took advantage on my sincerity.

I always think about myself for who I am to speak out and to earn for my own rights? Who I am to do such thing? I was KNOCK on the head hard and have been told that it is because you are HUMAN, and human earns for their own human rights. I don’t live my life for anyone else but for myself. I am always so afraid of being blame on for creating matters, but again I don’t create matters to you in other way you do the same thing to me. Why must I not be selfish and bow to you in obey your orders which I think feel that it makes me uncomfortable.

I don’t SOUND does not mean I am a SICK CAT. (Cantonese translate)

I believe life should be FAIR and SQUARE. I know people fight for what they want but fighting for what they want does not mean that they have to step on others to lift up themselves. BE FAIR. ELSE things will get back to you TWICE it is.

i will be FIRM and STRONG.

am the devil in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment