Monday, October 19, 2009

who am i....

who am i.....

i am so depress...Yes, i feel the pressure could anchor me down anytime....people around me keep repeating the same statement....'you can....you are the best...''FUXK''!!!!!

i am wondering hv i not done my part as a dedicated sister or a daughter??!!! hv i not done anything they wish for...anything from top to toe and if i m still a failure in that, i really dont know wat to do....

have i not try to be there,a sister as listener....
have i not done all the things that you as a brother/sister should be doing....
have i not completed my so called task or responsibilities as an elder not to guide or help you...

OR

may be i am just someone who happen to be fated,turning out as yr sister and you hated me from beginning....

have i not done my part to fulfill wat you all want me to be....
have i not followed all the obligations that you all have wanted me to do....
have i not done the best daughter role for you all to be proud of....

OR

may be in the end, i am just someone who cant be proud of who i am, but proud of who you all want me to be....

NOW.....i am speechless and feeling blunt...wat should i do for you all.......


No comments:

Post a Comment