Tuesday, September 8, 2009

u save us~...

yee_YING~
my lifesaver....


hope u will see tis post....=(

tis 2 week we are rushing for our assignment presentation!!!! i know that we are totally not doing well in our own part! make u suffer, n wan to handle all the SHIT things that we do~.....=(

summore im really feel sorry that on yesterday night~
u do alone the whole things...and make u don have enough to sleep~~~~
yee ying....im really feel sorry about that!!!!!

you save us in the presentation~~~~thankyou so much!!!!! u are really my best frienz + angel ....u jz like my sister always take care to me.... although u keep saying say is ok to me~but i know...it is really not fair to u by doing the whole things for us....hope u can forgive us~

friendship 4ever~

sorry......

sorry....

sorry..

宇瀛对不起~


No comments:

Post a Comment