Wednesday, March 25, 2009

busy...BUSY...BZzzzzzzzzzzzz~

tiReD!!! but.....i enjoy it~~~

~~yoyo~~ long time din update my blog ler....haha~~~n i was complained by many "frienz..."wahaha...

aiyo~actually not my false la, too many assignment o dy!!!!haha...damn tired too
complete o d assignment u knoe....beside tat,i o so busy on my drama presentation ya....hahaha....i really enjoy d drama v my group members...haha they o very funny+nice!!!!! although between us got a bit quarrels,but @ d end v o ready become '' sei dong'' la......wahaha!!!!!!

haiz....better talk less less n see more more photo ba....!!!!!hahaha....lets GOooOOO.....~~~~^^

apple n me..

xiu ling n me~

my groupmates^^


like @ act~~~so handsome~~~~but she is a GAL..xixi


blood~~

my wife^^


DIY t-shirt


my 'MUM'~~



No comments:

Post a Comment