Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lonely~

LONELY~~~

I've always thought staying alone is very free and easy compared to staying with family or friends. Somehow, I don't really get anynear to that feeling. I feel, lonely. To be honest, at this very moment I can actually hear hands of clock ticking. It feels weird. I don't like this feeling. To be honest, what every man fears the most in this world ain't anything but lonely. I'm feeling it very often nowadays. Yes, I feel lonely..It's 5 in the morning and I'm still awake.

Eyes are very tired yet I have a very energetic mind. It's as if I drank bottles of redbullif that's what they call it. Energetic drinks. I just thought the only thing I can do is to blog what I have in mind right now. You see, whenever things get in the way I write songs, I play games, I go out with friends.I just need to get myself all busy with certain activities so I won't feel like I'm alone.
In fact, the truth is Iam alone. Most of my close friends, brothers here have gone home dueto unforeseen circumstances and some of them are really busy with work. I thought I could get used to that cos I really do like the feeling of having my own space and my own little crib..Humans are very unpredictable species. Once you got what you've alwayswanted, you tend to not want it as much as before. Very ironic...It's good to blog but not in the middle of the night
.
Or very early in the morning. Here's a very good example. It does a lot of damageto your eyesight and makes em' tired and watery. Then again, it couldhelp to make you sleep right after the minute you click submit from your browser. Oh well, it's time to sleep my dear jyinny. Give your minda rest and yeah, sweet dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment