Friday, February 13, 2009

mY_19th birthday^^

rude_GIRL's birthday^^

yu...whu~xixi...i become bigger ler...today is my 19th BD.....haha...
dunno wat feeling tat i hv....feel alone cz need celebrate alone....another feeling is feel exicited cz-tis is my 1st time celebrate bd without my dearest parents!!!!! i miss daddy mummy~~~

the another important ppl---- DENG DENG DENG DENG~~~~ is my lovely sis. ...hahaha....i wanna say 'I LOVE U' v her....
i nvr expect tat u will gv me tis suprise...haha!! i really really appreciate it.....thx. MUACKS~~~

another things tat i think i wont nvr 4get is....i 1st time cook ' red eggs' 4myself...!!!OMG.....the eggs damn gd....wahahahaha~~~~~~

haha....tis r the photo tat capture today^^....

haha...these r d 'red egg'...


my frienz+1st customer---kristy~



kaka~secret recipe...



my_birthday cake~~thx. sis


oreo cheese cake...


banana chocolate cake~~~

coffee cheese cake^^^


my birthday present~hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment